Stuff I use in my work and projects
Google Chrome. Occasionally Firefox for debugging CSS Grid.
A few Chrome extensions:
- LastPass - Password manager. A must.
- The Great Suspender - Saves resources by suspending inactive tabs
- Save to Pocket - Easily save articles to Pocket that gets synced to my e-reader automatically
- Notion - Task mangement
- Backblaze - Backup of my entire hard drive. Peace of mind.
I prefer being able to set up easily wherever I go. With me always:
- Rooster Laptop Stand - Better ergonomy when working for many hours straight. A stack of books works just as well, but this one foldes together nicely and is easy to travel with.
- Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 - Keeping it simple here! This mouse has served me well for many years.
- Logitech Keys-To-Go Ultra-Portable Bluetooth Keyboard - This keyboard is super slim and can fit in any computer bag without problem. Sometimes I connect it to my phone and, using the included phone stand or leaning the phone against something, I can type wherever I am even if I don't have my laptop. It doesn't have F-keys though, which has made me look for an alternative to this.